So all the new-year fuss is behind us now, and it's time to start looking forward to the next season - spring! New clothes, new hairstyles, new shoes & accessories, and all about how to create the perfect street wear outfit is right here:
1. Google all the new spring collections (try the H&M or ZARA online store) to find the items you like. Make a list and think about how to combine them. While making that make sure you think about what's going to be the most comfortable for your everyday activities, but still: stay classy!
2. Try to choose as I call it a "theme color" of the season, so you don't walk around like a rainbow :D I think mine will be baby pink and camo green combined with black.. We'll see what the shops have to offer.
3. Before you go shopping, make sure to check what's already in your closet (check in the back, maybe you find a new shirt you've forgotten all about), and then make a list of things you need. Buy as little as possible and use the clothes you already have in new combinations!
4. Girls: buy a glitter clutch bag to wear it with jeans & a white shirt to a coffee date. And boys: you all need a proper watch, so you will be on time for that date!
5. It's all about the natural look this year. No one wants contouring and "perfect" eyebrows anymore, said Vogue. And I couldn't agree more. Keep it real, accept and be happy with how you look!
You can read all the details about this outfit below!