I am not one of those who say that looks do not matter. People love to look great and there is nothing wrong about that-it is lovely to dress up and it can feel amazing to put on makeup every once in a while. Of course, if it all stems from a place self-care and not a place of self-deprecation. In this aspect, welcome to my self-care fashion and beauty blog!
Nisem ena izmed ljudi, ki trdijo, da izgled ni pomemben. Ljudje radi dobro izgledamo, in s tem ni nič narobe. Lepo je, da smo urejeni in modno oblečeni, da na vekah nosimo svoje najljubše senčilo in ga zvečer vestno odstranjamo s kvalitetnimi izdelki. Seveda pa je pomembno, da tudi to izhaja iz samospoštovanja, sprejemanja in ljubezni do sebe, namesto iz primerjanja in zaničevanja. Dobrodošli torej na self-care modnem in lepotnem blogu!
did you have a good start of the week? I did, on Sunday I was shooting this beautiful outfit - I bought white jeans for the first time in my life! I'm really happy I did, they are so nice & comfortable. And the best thing is I got them on sale from ZARA for 14.99€! They also have other super low prices on the ZARA MAN department, amazing bomber jackets and loads of pants.
Anyway, you will probably notice (or have already) that the photos are a bit different this time. They were shot by a friend of mine, Domen Dajčman - you can check out more of his work here. I love the pics and we had so much fun, you will definitely be seeing more of his photos on my blog!
What I'm wearing:
Shoes: Transport Footwear
Watch: Daniel Wellington
How are you on this beautiful Sunday morning? I've just had breakfast, and now I'm waiting for my boyfriend to get up so we can go on a trip to catch some sun! Last week the weather in Gorizia was so nice and warm, and now that we came to Ljubljana there's constantly below zero - but at least it's sunny right? Anyway, winter is almost over here (at least I think so), and the winter sales are a perfect opportunity to get some stuff to wear in spring. I'm waiting until the 3rd of February, when I'm going to London, and I'm going to do some shopping there - I'm so excited to see the city and the people again. And there will definitely be a post up as soon as I get home!
Have a lovely Sunday everyone!
What I'm wearing here is:
Coat & sweater: Minimum Fashion
Jeans: Cheap Monday
Shoes: Max Mara
P.S.: Get the clothes at Rookie on SALE!
Photo: Ziga Dornik
Hello my darlings!
For a change, here's a morning post. Probably you're reading this in your pjs while eating breakfast (or brunch haha) and I hope you have a great day! Yesterday I didn't have any lectures at the university so I made this outfit and I was out until lunch, shooting. It is an extremely casual outfit; you know that feeling when you are just happy with anything you put on? I'm really enjoying the no-worries student life (: It was such a nice day, cold but sunny! Ok so here's what I'm wearing:
Coat & turtleneck: Minimum
You can get all the items on SALE at Rookie!
Photo: Ziga Dornik
So all the new-year fuss is behind us now, and it's time to start looking forward to the next season - spring! New clothes, new hairstyles, new shoes & accessories, and all about how to create the perfect street wear outfit is right here:
1. Google all the new spring collections (try the H&M or ZARA online store) to find the items you like. Make a list and think about how to combine them. While making that make sure you think about what's going to be the most comfortable for your everyday activities, but still: stay classy!
2. Try to choose as I call it a "theme color" of the season, so you don't walk around like a rainbow :D I think mine will be baby pink and camo green combined with black.. We'll see what the shops have to offer.
3. Before you go shopping, make sure to check what's already in your closet (check in the back, maybe you find a new shirt you've forgotten all about), and then make a list of things you need. Buy as little as possible and use the clothes you already have in new combinations!
4. Girls: buy a glitter clutch bag to wear it with jeans & a white shirt to a coffee date. And boys: you all need a proper watch, so you will be on time for that date!
5. It's all about the natural look this year. No one wants contouring and "perfect" eyebrows anymore, said Vogue. And I couldn't agree more. Keep it real, accept and be happy with how you look!
You can read all the details about this outfit below!
How was your first week of 2016? Mine was great, I've started a yoga challenge - I promised myself I'll be doing yoga every day this year. You can join and follow me on the 366 YOGA DAYS facebook page. And another amazing thing is here - SALES! I have done some light shopping at the mall, and of course at my favorite shop Rookie in Gorizia. They have amazing street wear for men and women, and loads of accessories. As you can see, I also changed my hair! What do you think? It's a bit more playful and wild, kind of my mood right now :D I changed my hair cosmetics, too; At the Harologi hair salon they have only natural products for hair care and the difference is amazing, I really recommend you try them out.
Ok, so you can shop the look at Rookie, or online at the links below:
Coat & sweater: Minimum Fashion
Photo: Žiga Dornik