I am not one of those who say that looks do not matter. People love to look great and there is nothing wrong about that-it is lovely to dress up and it can feel amazing to put on makeup every once in a while. Of course, if it all stems from a place self-care and not a place of self-deprecation. In this aspect, welcome to my self-care fashion and beauty blog!
Nisem ena izmed ljudi, ki trdijo, da izgled ni pomemben. Ljudje radi dobro izgledamo, in s tem ni nič narobe. Lepo je, da smo urejeni in modno oblečeni, da na vekah nosimo svoje najljubše senčilo in ga zvečer vestno odstranjamo s kvalitetnimi izdelki. Seveda pa je pomembno, da tudi to izhaja iz samospoštovanja, sprejemanja in ljubezni do sebe, namesto iz primerjanja in zaničevanja. Dobrodošli torej na self-care modnem in lepotnem blogu!
So all the new-year fuss is behind us now, and it's time to start looking forward to the next season - spring! New clothes, new hairstyles, new shoes & accessories, and all about how to create the perfect street wear outfit is right here:
1. Google all the new spring collections (try the H&M or ZARA online store) to find the items you like. Make a list and think about how to combine them. While making that make sure you think about what's going to be the most comfortable for your everyday activities, but still: stay classy!
2. Try to choose as I call it a "theme color" of the season, so you don't walk around like a rainbow :D I think mine will be baby pink and camo green combined with black.. We'll see what the shops have to offer.
3. Before you go shopping, make sure to check what's already in your closet (check in the back, maybe you find a new shirt you've forgotten all about), and then make a list of things you need. Buy as little as possible and use the clothes you already have in new combinations!
4. Girls: buy a glitter clutch bag to wear it with jeans & a white shirt to a coffee date. And boys: you all need a proper watch, so you will be on time for that date!
5. It's all about the natural look this year. No one wants contouring and "perfect" eyebrows anymore, said Vogue. And I couldn't agree more. Keep it real, accept and be happy with how you look!
You can read all the details about this outfit below!